Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the MichaelArts Forums.

You're currently viewing the forums as a guest. If you register here at the MichaelArts Forums you'll be able to download free MichaelArts Games, Music, and watch MichaelArts Movies. On top of this you will get to work on special projects with the entire community, get access to a ton of forums, including a place to show off your own projects and so much more! Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hear Me Roar
Topic Started: Mar 1 2010, 09:36 PM (2,395 Views)
Aroge
No Avatar
Darth Ob1
[ *  *  * ]
I am Aroge. hear me roar. and i am the only person at this site. besides rev. so WHY THE HELL CAN I NOT POST in the news and announcment forum???

LOL :Jedi-Sith: :swordkill: :gun: damn ive missed those. lol
Offline Profile Quote Post ^

-XM-
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
:lol: I know man these smileys are vintage!!! :Jedi-Sith: Straight from emans site baby :-XM-:

Oh yeah, this is Darth Ob1 btw if anyone is wondering :gangsta:

Sprocket
Member Avatar
Dedicated Member
[ *  *  * ]
Hi Ob1! You need to speak up! I could not hear your roar :(

-XM-
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sprocket
Mar 2 2010, 01:57 PM
Hi Ob1! You need to speak up! I could not hear your roar :(
:rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Aroge
No Avatar
Darth Ob1
[ *  *  * ]
Hey Sprocket!! Long time no see!!! uhh yeaa... im in a good mood right now, so theres no need to roar anymore

Zencal
Member Avatar
Do not want
[ *  *  * ]
Hey Ob1, it's been a while :P I missed your roar D: Maybe you could give us another?

Yotara
Member Avatar
Veteran Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey Ob1, what's up?

On an unrelated note, does anybody remember who was my Jedi Master in the old Emanx's forums? I was just thinking was it Ob1...? Or Issus?
Edited by Yotara, Mar 10 2010, 01:19 PM.

Zencal
Member Avatar
Do not want
[ *  *  * ]
I wasn't around emanx for more then a couple of weeks so I wouldn't be able to remember something like that, but it wouldn't suprise me if he was a mentor of someone.

Aroge
No Avatar
Darth Ob1
[ *  *  * ]
HAHAHA C UNIT!!! sup???? Im pretty sure i was n :Darth Ob1: ot your "master" hahaha must have been issus. I actually dont remember my padawans name... :Darth Ob1: uhh i know it started with a K or something. but then he changed his name to something else, thats why im all confused. and its also been a LONG time. And rev was mine too. but he didnt need any training...he kinda knew everything already. lol

Yotara
Member Avatar
Veteran Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hehe yeah, I guess it was Issus then.

I think it was Kiko who was your padawan back in the day.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Introduce Yourself · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Orbital by tiptopolive of Zathyus Network Resources.