Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the MichaelArts Forums.

You're currently viewing the forums as a guest. If you register here at the MichaelArts Forums you'll be able to download free MichaelArts Games, Music, and watch MichaelArts Movies. On top of this you will get to work on special projects with the entire community, get access to a ton of forums, including a place to show off your own projects and so much more! Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Artist Links; External links
Topic Started: Mar 2 2010, 06:02 PM (1,727 Views)
-XM-
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here is a list of a good number of places you can get "socially connected" with some of the musical projects going on here at MichaelArts! There should be songs uploaded on most of these sites too.

Visit www.michaelarts.net to find out how to get your hands on free downloads and links to buy albums.

Forget Me in June
Official Website
Myspace
Facebook
Twitter
Purevolume
Last.fm

Whiteboyz Wit Attitude
Myspace
Facebook

Defused
Myspace
Facebook
Twitter
Purevolume
Last.fm
Offline Profile Quote Post ^

Snorlax
Member Avatar
Munchlax is a lie.
[ *  *  * ]
Hey Revsy, wut up? You know that Tom Sawyer cover you did? Well you might remember me telling you that I would do the lyrics for it. Well I finally got around to it. I hope you don't mind. With your permission I will add it to a hosting site and share it with everyone.

-XM-
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dang!! That was super long ago..... haha. Yeah man for sure! I'd love to hear that, put it on up baby! :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · MichaelArts Music · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Orbital by tiptopolive of Zathyus Network Resources.