Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the MichaelArts Forums.

You're currently viewing the forums as a guest. If you register here at the MichaelArts Forums you'll be able to download free MichaelArts Games, Music, and watch MichaelArts Movies. On top of this you will get to work on special projects with the entire community, get access to a ton of forums, including a place to show off your own projects and so much more! Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Movie Thread
Topic Started: Mar 11 2010, 01:15 PM (7,346 Views)
Yotara
Member Avatar
Veteran Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
The basic idea of this thread is to post a movie you saw recently. I'll start!

I saw Shoot 'Em Up two days ago and I thought it was fun. Not revolutionary, but funny in an exaggerated way.
Edited by Yotara, Mar 16 2010, 05:16 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post ^

Veink
Member Avatar
Red, Black and White.
[ * ]
Probably dust bunnies, I haven't used my DVD-player in forever.

Last movie I watched in the cinema's was "Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief". The effects were pretty good, but I honestly
wouldn't recommend it to anyone for the story. (and if you're such a sucker for graphic effects, go watch "Avatar")
Edited by Veink, Mar 11 2010, 01:30 PM.

Yotara
Member Avatar
Veteran Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Watching "The Whole Ten Yards" now. It's okay, not as good as the prequel. Feels more like a spin-off, which is understandable.

Yotara
Member Avatar
Veteran Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Just watched "Couples Retreat". Don't ask me why. It was ok I guess... it was labeled comedy but I chuckled only a few times. I don't like Vince Vaughn movies for some reason. The guy annoys me.

-XM-
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Never heard of it.... I watched Almost Heroes the other day and I also finally watched Superbad for the first time last weekend. :lol:

Zencal
Member Avatar
Do not want
[ *  *  * ]
Superbad is really funny, I love it :D

Talking of funny, I watched Office Space again last week, it's from 99 but it's still as funny as ever :P

-XM-
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
OFFICE SPACE!!! I haven't seen that movie in FOREVER! I need to go rent it or something.... ahhh good times LOL

Yotara
Member Avatar
Veteran Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I watched Borat fully today for the first time. Oh the amount of shame... but it was hilarious!

-XM-
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah I've heard some disturbing things about that movie.... is it really that bad? haha

Yotara
Member Avatar
Veteran Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Some parts make you think "please, don't do that" but many parts are funny. I don't know how staged the movie is but the reactions of people are just hilarious.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Orbital by tiptopolive of Zathyus Network Resources.