Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the MichaelArts Forums.

You're currently viewing the forums as a guest. If you register here at the MichaelArts Forums you'll be able to download free MichaelArts Games, Music, and watch MichaelArts Movies. On top of this you will get to work on special projects with the entire community, get access to a ton of forums, including a place to show off your own projects and so much more! Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Movie Thread
Topic Started: Mar 11 2010, 01:15 PM (7,347 Views)
Yotara
Member Avatar
Veteran Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
There's a battery and a lightbulb. ;) Yeah, Pulp Fiction is my favorite too. I loved it the first time I saw it, and that something from me. Usually it takes me 2-3 times watching before I can say I love a movie. I think it even was my first QT movie, and after that I've watched and loved every one of his movies. I really liked Inglourious Basterds too. I loved how Hugo Stiglitz gave me the chills every time I saw him. First time watching I was certain he'd burst in a bloody rampage in the bar scene. :lol:

And we don't have Netflix or similar services in Finland yet. We still have good ol' video rental stores like in Clerks, which is also a great film. :D
Offline Profile Quote Post ^

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Orbital by tiptopolive of Zathyus Network Resources.