Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the MichaelArts Forums.

You're currently viewing the forums as a guest. If you register here at the MichaelArts Forums you'll be able to download free MichaelArts Games, Music, and watch MichaelArts Movies. On top of this you will get to work on special projects with the entire community, get access to a ton of forums, including a place to show off your own projects and so much more! Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wow.
Topic Started: May 31 2010, 07:23 PM (3,757 Views)
Akaia
Member Avatar
Engie Whore
[ * ]
Yeah. Wow. I don't know what to say, I've been taking quite the stroll down memory lane tonight.
I was checking out the old site, where it all began. Five years ago this August, that's a huge chunk of my life...
So yeah, I've been reminiscing. So many good memories of those times came flooding back.

Hahaha. Hi! Now wasn't that nostalgic. I'm Akaia, or Jonny, hopefully some of you already know or remember me from here. For those of you who don't, I'm 18 (which would've made me 13 when I first met some of you guys, holy shit), from Newcastle in the UK, finishing off my A-Levels and going away to uni in a few months.

But yeah the reason I came here, just browsing the old site and remembering how awesome those times were and how awesome you people were, I kinda missed you. And I remembered Matt/Ral/HellsFighter/Zencal/Chinny/God knows what you call yourself these days, lmao, had mentioned Michael/Reven - I still think of you as Reven haha, especially after going through that site - had recently got this place up and running so I decided to come say hi. I know I registered a month or two back, but I've had laptop problems, so I'm just glad to be finally here properly, and I intend to make a real effort to be a regular visitor; especially since out of you guys Fox is the only one I really have much contact with, and that's only occasionally these days on Live, which is a shame.

On another note, you guys remember that epic roleplay we had going back at the old forums? I've just been rereading it, that thing is absolutely unbelievable, gripping drama haha, man I miss those days so badly right now.

So yeah. That's me. Back in town.
:)

Offline Profile Quote Post ^

-XM-
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
AKAIA!!! I'm super happy to see you man, I think we all miss the old days a lot.... I know I sure do, I miss all of the old members. I'm glad you came! I'm hoping we all can continue to stay in contact throughout the years.

Yeah man, I can't believe we were that young when we met, feels like yesterday we all met at emans. Now we're all busy with school and whatnot, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun going to uni :p :D

We should bring that roleplay back, haha we had the best roleplays at that site man.... I haven't seen Fox in a long time, I wish he would come here too, but last time I spoke to him he said he was real busy with stuff, I'm sure he still is. Oh and right now Obi is at my house, he wanted me to tell you he said hi LOL

BTW man, be sure to post your projects and whatnot! Even though this site is called MA, it's really for everyone's personal projects and whatnot. If you ever make a new sig or something I know we'd all love to see it :up: Glad to see you here, I'm sure the others are too. Akaia is back baby! :swordkill: :Jedi-Sith:
Edited by -XM-, Jun 1 2010, 09:05 AM.

Yotara
Member Avatar
Veteran Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome back Akaia! It's good to see old faces here. It's fun to go browsing the old topics sometimes to reminisce the old times. It's been five years already? That feels like forever. And to speak the truth it feels like a long time too.

I'm gonna be relatively active until July 12th when I start my armed service ranging from 6 to 12 months. I'll be around then too, but only during weekends.

Sprocket
Member Avatar
Dedicated Member
[ *  *  * ]
Haha, that roleplay was epic! Not sure I have the mentality to do anything quite like that anymore though, man I'm old lol :( Welcome back Akaia! Nice to hear from and see you :) Stick about!

Akaia
Member Avatar
Engie Whore
[ * ]
Yeah I kinda feel the same Sprocket, but it really was great while it lasted.
But yeah great to see you guys again :D if I'm being honest I haven't done much graphics related for a really really long time, just the odd bit here and there. Although, I recently got my hands on the newest Photoshop, CS5 I think it is? I've had a brief play about with it and it's unbelievable some of the stuff it's capable of, I can definitely see myself getting back into all that now, just gotta find somewhere to start.
These days life for me is pretty hectic, consists mainly of work work work for A-Levels, and CoD whenever I get a minute, anyone else play? I could probably say I'm addicted to it at the moment. I just seem to have so much other stuff to do, it seems like that creative side of me with the graphics and writing the stories, like the novelization of that roleplay, has been kinda stifled as a result, even more so since in the free time I do get I play CoD, Fifa and so on. Kinda saddens me.
Hahaha, deep psychological shit there, sorry. ;)

-XM-
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Akaia
Jun 1 2010, 06:27 PM
Yeah I kinda feel the same Sprocket, but it really was great while it lasted.
But yeah great to see you guys again :D if I'm being honest I haven't done much graphics related for a really really long time, just the odd bit here and there. Although, I recently got my hands on the newest Photoshop, CS5 I think it is? I've had a brief play about with it and it's unbelievable some of the stuff it's capable of, I can definitely see myself getting back into all that now, just gotta find somewhere to start.
These days life for me is pretty hectic, consists mainly of work work work for A-Levels, and CoD whenever I get a minute, anyone else play? I could probably say I'm addicted to it at the moment. I just seem to have so much other stuff to do, it seems like that creative side of me with the graphics and writing the stories, like the novelization of that roleplay, has been kinda stifled as a result, even more so since in the free time I do get I play CoD, Fifa and so on. Kinda saddens me.
Hahaha, deep psychological shit there, sorry. ;)
Naa we're all about the deep psychological shit around here :P :-XM-: I still have CS2 man! Damn, I am out of date. Hopefully you'll get the time to get back into your creative things, but the same thing has been happening to all of us really. I've been so busy with school and whatnot I haven't had much time to do much either. But it looks like I'm going to have a lot more time here soon so I have a lot planned. I don't play Xbox as much as I used to, mainly because games are too pricey..... I did get Red Dead Redemption though, I'll be up to play that a lot in a few weeks :) School is a pain.... haha. But yeah, I miss the old days at emans a ton at times :( I had such a good time there, met a lot of good people!

Edited by -XM-, Jun 2 2010, 09:15 AM.

Yotara
Member Avatar
Veteran Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Akaia, you still haven't added me in Xbox Live. ;) I'd love to play some MW2 sometime.

Akaia
Member Avatar
Engie Whore
[ * ]
Consider it done my friend :)
Yeahh same Reven, I get one maybe two games a year max and just play them to death; that's MW2 and Fifa at the moment. I'm not really interested in any others though, I just play those to improve although I seem to lose my temper with them a lot now haha.

-XM-
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah same here with the temper LOL! I gotta say though, there are a ton of games I'd really like to get this year. Just read a review for Alan Wake and I'd really like to play that sometime....

Snorlax
Member Avatar
Munchlax is a lie.
[ *  *  * ]
No love for Snorlax Akaia? lol, you may not remember me. I had a short lived but relatively promiscuous appearance on the site previous to this, though I only just got in at the end of emanx.

My name was ThePlasticJedi. You may even still have me on AIM or YIM, whichever you use, and just not remember who I am :P

I'm about as reliable as ever here, I only pop in when I get poked and flop around for a few days before I finally figure how to jump back into the sea!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Introduce Yourself · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Orbital by tiptopolive of Zathyus Network Resources.