Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the MichaelArts Forums.

You're currently viewing the forums as a guest. If you register here at the MichaelArts Forums you'll be able to download free MichaelArts Games, Music, and watch MichaelArts Movies. On top of this you will get to work on special projects with the entire community, get access to a ton of forums, including a place to show off your own projects and so much more! Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Omg Remember me?
Topic Started: Oct 30 2011, 06:55 PM (3,636 Views)
Ty24
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Miss you guys <3
Offline Profile Quote Post ^

Yotara
Member Avatar
Veteran Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi dude. :) Good to see ya.
This place is pretty much dead now, but we're still hanging here every once in a while. Don't leave!

EDIT:

How's life treating you? You studying somewhere now?
Edited by Yotara, Oct 31 2011, 03:46 PM.

Ty24
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
haha I won't leave. I'm glad you guys still have a forum up haha. I'm actually in my senior year of high school right now. Pretty easy so far. :) How've you been?

-XM-
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey man! Real good to see you!! :D

Yeah, people stop in occasionally, but we've all been pretty busy... not a whole lot of action going on these days!

Good to hear senior year is going good, that was by far my best year. Lol. I moved in with Darth Obi and we're both going to college down here in Florida.... Sprocket just moved to Exeter and is going to uni there, also HellsFighter has started uni too.

Yotara
Member Avatar
Veteran Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
The senior year is the best. :) I also started in an university here in Turku. I'm basically studying computer science, it's pretty interesting.

-XM-
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey Ty, I put you in the Honorary Members group, since that's where you belong! :) You can edit your avatar and signature if you want now :P I disabled it temporarily for new members because of the bots that would come and put random crap in their sigs.

Ty24
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Holy crap, you guys are all older than me.. :( haha but that's so SICK that you and Obi haved moved in together, Reven! I miss Obi hahaha. Glad you guys are all pursuing something. :)

-XM-
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah haha, ends up we were going to go to schools that were like right down the road from each other, so it just kinda worked out. It's pretty cool! Obi says hi, he's been really busy with work... but he was pretty amped that you dropped by.

Hopefully one day we can all meet up in person, it'd be cool in like 10 years to have a big Eman reunion somewhere! Maybe if Battlefront 3 ever comes out we can have a big release party :-XM-:

Ty24
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
That'd be sick. :D

Yotara
Member Avatar
Veteran Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Why 10 years? We could do it sooner. We just need to arrange a date someday so all or at least the majority of us don't have anything in the way.
I can come one summer to visit the States, summer break from Uni is about 3 months (may-august). All I need is to make some money beforehand. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Introduce Yourself · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Orbital by tiptopolive of Zathyus Network Resources.